Cookies always give my body a good start whenever I have some for breakfast. Baking them is quite easy as long as you are using the best cookie press. My cookie press makes the work easier for me because even when other members of the household have to go to work early in the morning, they still get their daily shares of the cookies.
If you are rushing for time, the DKST Kitchen Cookie Press Kit includes Storage Case is our best cookie press recommendation.
Even though I am not a chef by profession, my cookie press helps me get the right amount of dough for my cookies, and I can form them into different shapes and sizes with little effort. I would like you to enjoy the same privilege I am enjoying while making my cookies. This will mean that you must have the best cookie press and this article will guide you in acquiring one.
Top Rated Cookie Presses: My Review
For the cookie lovers, this cookie press gives you a reason to have some cookies every morning before you go to work. The manufacturer ensures that you get maximum results from it by making it easy to use and maintain.
It is made from durable metal which does not crack or break. It is dishwasher safe so cleaning it should be the least of your worries. It has two settings which will help you adjust it according to the thickness of the dough you intend to make your cookies.
With this one, you don’t have to keep refilling it because the manufacturer ensured that it has a large tube. The only issue to be worried about when buying it is its center notched plunger which can easily rust.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Comes with 25 discs and 8metallic icing tips.
- Comes with free recipes and usage tips and videos.
- Easy to handle as you work since you can hold it perfectly.
- Easy to assemble and use
- Easy to clean.
- The manufacturer offers great customer service
- The discs are strong enough. They can withstand tough dough.
- Made of stainless steel material which is easy to clean, has an appealing appearance and is durable.
- Its center notched plunger is prone to rust
Even if you are not a professional chef, the Norpro 3310 will help you to make professional cookies. It hails all the way from Italy. You can be sure that this cookie press will serve you long enough as it is made from a sturdy metal. Cleaning it is easy as you can disassemble its parts.
Assembling the parts is also easy, and so you don’t have to worry about taking too long before you start making your cookies. Its tube is wide but can easily fit in your hands. It has 24 metal discs which come with the cookie press. You and your children can have fun while making cookies of varying designs and shapes.
With the smaller discs, you can decorate your cookies and cakes if you desire to give them a professional appearance. The manufacturer ensures that the Norpro 3301 comes with a manual to guide you on how to use the cookie press. A recipe guide is included. Immediately you get your cookie press; you can start making your cookies right away.
- Comes with 24 accessories which will help you to make beautiful cookies with different decorations, shapes, sizes, and designs.
- Its packaging has an instruction booklet and recipes.
- Its parts disassemble easily just as assembling them is.
- Easy to hold in your arm as you work.
- Easy to assemble, use and disassemble.
- Its construction is solid and for this reason, it is durable.
- Easy to clean since its parts can be easily disassembled.
- You can make cookies which are of different designs since it comes with 24 metal discs.
- Among the 24 discs, some of them do not produce cookies with appealing designs.
- Has a very small barrel which barely holds any dough.
For those who bake frequently, this is the right cookie press for you. It has been constructed in a way such that it is durable and will be easy for you and your little ones to use. Its tube is made of plastic, and it is clear so that you can monitor the filling level. The plastic material cannot crack under pressure.
Cleaning it is very easy since the tube can be removed from the trigger which is stainless steel and cleaned in the dishwasher. Even when you decide to make your cookies from the heavy dough, you can still press the sturdy trigger.
It has metallic discs, 14 of them with which you can make cookies of different designs. This will give you so much fun as you and your children bond over a cookie making exercise.
- In its packaging, recipes are included.
- Comes with a storage box to ease storage.
- It is dishwasher safe.
- Has decorating tips, 6 of them.
- Has 14 steel discs which are unique. They allow the cookie dough to be extruded once pressure is exerted through a press.
- Its construction is quite impressive, and that is why it will meet your expectations and last longer to serve you better.
- Its discs avail a variety of shapes.
- The packaging comes with great recipes upon delivery.
- Available at a pocket-friendly price.
- Easy and ergonomic grip.
- Too light in weight.
Freshly baked cookies make me long for the dawn of a new day. With this cookie press, you can enjoy your baking experience quite well. You only have to select the shape you desire, fill the cookie press with dough and finally press the handle. It shapes the dough to form beautiful cookies.
It comes with instructions and 20 discs with which you can make cookies with traditional designs. It makes the cookie making process very neat since you will not have to deal with messy, sticky dough and cookie cutters. The cleaning process is simple as well.
The cookie press disassembles quite easily. Its stainless steel material makes it easy to wash. Using warm soapy water will give you the best results.
- Made of stainless steel material.
- Has an ergonomic design which will cause you no trouble as you work to make your yummy cookies.
- Easily disassembles.
- Hand washing works efficiently for this cookie press.
- Comes with 20 discs for you to make some cookies with traditional shapes
- Has a knob for varying cookie sizes
- Made of rust resistant stainless steel material
- Gives you comfort as you work due to its ergonomic design
- he manufacturer issues a warranty of 10 years
- Easy to clean as disassembling it is quite simple
- Easy to assemble, use and store
- Quite expensive.
- Not dishwasher friendly. This makes the cleaning process to be tasking.
If you have been looking for an affordable cookie press that offers high-quality services, then this is it. This cookie press is very easy to use. It comes with 20 stainless steel discs with which you can make cookies of unique shapes and designs.
Its body has been made of analuminum material which has been well polished. Its handle is made of steel and is ergonomic to enhance your comfort as you work. Cleaning it is easy as it disentangles easily. It is user-friendly, and so you will have fun when using it even if you are a beginner.
The only issue to be worried about when using this cookie press is that it is not ideal for all cookie shapes. This means that it can only produce a particular type of cookie shapes.
- It comes with 20 discs, an instruction booklet, recipe and icing tips, four of them.
- Has a comfortable press due to its ergonomic design.
- Designed in a way that the filling exercise will be quite easy.
- Easy to work with.
- The ergonomic design of its handle gives you comfort as you work.
- Available at an affordable price.
- It produces cookies which are consistent.
- It eases the work and makes cookie making fast.
- Suitable only for certain cookie shapes, not all.
- Inferior quality cookie press as it breaks easily
Best Cookie Press Buying Guide
It is important to get a cookie press made of a material that is resistant to rust. Most of the cookie presses remain damp after washing them. If you buy one made of a material that rusts, its lifetime will be reduced, and it won’t serve you like you would have wanted it to.
The right materials which are rust resistant and can be used to make cookie presses are sturdy aluminum and high-quality stainless steel.
Get a cookie press which is easy to handle. The particular cookie press should not cause you any difficulties as you try to use it.
If you are getting one for your child, get a smaller one which she can hold without straining. Also, for maintenance purposes, it should be easy to clean, preferably dishwasher friendly.
A cookie press that is of a good quality will give you the best results and will also be durable enough to serve you for a longer period of time.
The best materials for making cookie presses are stainless steel of high quality or sturdy aluminum. These materials would not allow your cookie press to crack even when you use the heavier dough to make your cookies.
How your cookie press is constructed should really help in determining the type that you are going to buy.If you desire to use icing to decorate the cookies, get a model with a variety of pastry tips and discs. Also, if you have a problem with your hands, do not buy the hand plunger type. Instead, get the electric model or the one with a manual turning press.
A shaft with a large capacity is ideal because the rate of refilling will be less. Such a shaft will require a large tube too. Make sure that you get one that you can comfortably handle.
Tips On How To Use A Cookie Press
In order for your cookie press to serve you longer, you need to know how to use it right. This explains why it is very important to know some basic tips on how to use a cookie press. Highlighted below are some basic skills that anyone wishing to buy a cookie press should be aware of.
- Take time to read the manual of the cookie press. This allows you to be conversant with the utilization of the cookie press.
- Make sure that you get the right recipes which are meant for cookies only so that the cookie press can work perfectly and meet your expectations. The dough has to be soft to a specific consistency. You also need to avoid additives such as nuts and raisins because they barely press.
- Use a baking sheet that is bare, rather than a greased one.
- Avoid getting the cookies overloaded. They turn out to be round after they are baked.
- Leave a space between the cookies. I recommend one and a half inches.
- Be somehow patient when it comes to lifting the press. This allows the dough which has been released to stick to the cookie.
- Have enough time to clean your cookie press. Handwashing them prevents losing part of it.
With the emergence of very many brands of cookie press brands on the market, choosing the best cookie press is usually an uphill task. This is because most of these emerging cookie press brands are trying to use various marketing strategies to convince you that their products are the best. If you are not aware of what features to consider in buying the best product, you might end up buying fake products.
With that in mind, this article has been written to help someone like you in making the best decisions when buying such products.The entire information that you will need to buy a quality cookie press has been discussed here. It is upon you to put into practice what you have read here, and you will have no regrets.
While all the cookie presses that we have reviewed above are high-quality products, the DKST Kitchen Cookie Press seems to be outstanding from the rest. We like to ask you to consider this product first when planning to buy a cookie press. This is because this cookie press has all the qualities one would expect the best cookie press to have.It is easy to clean, assemble and at the same durable among other great features.
We would like to hear from you; we value your feedback. If there is anything that you would like us to address or that we failed to address, please inform us, and we will consider it.